my sleep schedule has been pretty fucked. not as bad as it has been in the past but it's really starting to put shit in between my teeth (that means it's bad.)
it's 5:29 am at the moment and I was in bed 10 minutes ago lying there like a sack of shit listening to pandora radio. as the usual thoughts flew through my mind I had the grand idea to take hold of my annoying napping habit of the past month and fuck it in it's tear duct.
and so begins the long and shit mother dicking process of staying awake until at least 9 pm tonight.
this was all of course after a nice fap session which I always think will magically shoot me off to sleep the instant I finish.
so I put that bad boy kettle on to boil and begin making my ever so shit coffee. I don't know if it's all instant coffee or the way I make it or 10 other reasons but it always ends up tasting like shit, so I put lots of milk and sweetener in to mask the shit taste.
so my weird thermos mug thing is now empty and im waiting for the awesome super mega energy that will turn my life around.
light is poking its dick through the window behind me. gotta think positive and stay awake, even though that won't work and this will all be shit i regret.
No comments:
Post a Comment